Tuesday 19 August 2014

The Last Post

Hello Again! It's nice to be back!

"Back? But this is the first blog post? I'm confused," I hear you say. Well, yes, and no. It is the first post on my Bangladesh blog, but most of you will no doubt realise that this is a continuation of my blogging career after my old blogging escapades through my life in Portugal.

Either way, if you knew me before, or are a first timer reading my blog(s), I wish you a hearty welcome and hope that you stick around for a while and check up now and then on my goings on, inane dribbling and occasional photo blogs. I can't guarantee any kind of regularity to my posts, so you'll just have t keep coming back now and then and checking up on me.

But before I get lost in my new life in Bangladesh, I have one final post (coming up very shortly) that I wrote in Portugal and never somehow managed to get around to clicking on the Publish button before everything else about moving to Bangladesh just became so enormously terribly urgent and important. So, read on, for one final time, about the last few weeks of my Life in Portugal, before we move swiftly and deftly on into my new life as an Expat in Bangladesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment